Skip to main content

Helpful Writing Tools

Writing tools that I use regularly. First, I use Google to look up facts, research topics, and find definitions. It’s an excellent resource for getting quick information. Next, I turn to YouTube when I need video explanations about a subject. Watching someone explain a concept helps me understand it better. When it comes to citing sources or following MLA guidelines, I use Purdue OWL. It provides clear instructions on how to reference my work correctly. If my assignment requires scholarly sources, I use the MCC Online Database. The database is full of trusted information and can be used for academic writing. To write everything down, I often use Google Docs and Microsoft Word. These programs help draft my essays and papers. Additionally, I use Canva to design documents and create presentations that need a nice design or layout. Lastly, when I feel stuck or have trouble starting, I use the writing process to help break down my writing project. It helps guides me and encourages me to develop my ideas. Overall, these tools play a big role in my writing and help me finish tough assignments.

Comments